Makawao, Hawaii
5.0

I am Tisha from Holistic Pet Care, my partners mentally ill x wife keeps posting FALSE reviews. I apologies to those who come across this site looking for the truth about my service. Truth is that I have been in Service since 1990 & have 5 amazing Veterinarians who not only use my service for their clients at their clinics, but I also do House Calls with one of LA's Primer Vets as well. I can be reached on my cell phone either on Maui or Calif. (310) 339-8098

For some reason this site requires at least 100 words, I've looked into having these Fraudulent reviews removed form these subpar sites, they require 1 or 2 Thousand dollars to do so. Talk about scams, so Im doing the next best thing & setting the record straight.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with superb service and honest and professional service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of unprofessional pet treatment. CatDrinksWater needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned unprofessional pet treatment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CatDrinksWater.

Had an Experience with CatDrinksWater?

Comments