Makawao, Hawaii
5.0

I am Tisha from Holistic Pet Care, my partners mentally ill x wife keeps posting FALSE reviews. I apologies to those who come across this site looking for the truth about my service. Truth is that I have been in Service since 1990 & have 5 amazing Veterinarians who not only use my service for their clients at their clinics, but I also do House Calls with one of LA's Primer Vets as well. I can be reached on my cell phone either on Maui or Calif. (310) 339-8098

For some reason this site requires at least 100 words, I've looked into having these Fraudulent reviews removed form these subpar sites, they require 1 or 2 Thousand dollars to do so. Talk about scams, so Im doing the next best thing & setting the record straight.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Superb service, Honest and professional service.

Had an Experience with CatDrinksWater?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Canada Vet Care - No major issues Canada Vet Care "I purchased de-wormer, and revolution. I thought it was strange that, although the company appears to be based in BC, my products took almost two weeks to arrive. Upon receiving..." Read more Vetco Clinics - So bad experience Vetco Clinics "We took our pet to Petco (vetco clinic inside) for flea medicine the "veterinary" we prescribed BRAVECTO dosage for three months and i asked if it was not much for..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more SVPMEDS are UNSCRUPULOUS SVPMEDS "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more